Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Judo
I played judo for the first time in twenty two years over the weekend. I practically just do some basic warm-ups, however, feeling extremely sore for the next couple of days. This exercise brought back many happy childhood memories. I was told that my primary schools’ judo teacher is still teaching judo. I am somehow tempted to visit him one day. More judo lesson for me after twenty two years perhaps. 人生有多少个二十二年!
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment