Monday, September 13, 2010
Prison Break
I start watching season 1 of Prison Break (not prison bunny) since last Friday amid strong recommendation from Sing. By end of the weekend (Sunday), I am up to episode 19 of 22 for season 1. Pretty amazing speed I would say, almost as fast as I last watched Entourage. So far so good, not as brilliant as Entourage but as good as 24.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
2 comments:
enjoy the PB with exercise twisting twisting~~
Yeah yeah.. good idea..
Post a Comment