A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weather- Haze). The previous race being Score Half Marathon in July, which I did poorly- 2 hour 11 mins (Pace 6'12). Due to lack of training, my target for this race is Pace 6'00.
This is my first KL Std Chartered Half Marathon. The previous races are 10km and Full Marathon. The race itself has difficult route, and the Haze is pretty bad too (close to 150 points). As a result, many did not do well. I did alright as I can able to complete the race at my target pace without any drop off. Final time is 2 hour 6 mins+ (Pace 5'53) at over distance of 21.53km.
This is also the very first race in which I run with a Mobile Phone (thanks to Flipbelt - good pants).



No comments:
Post a Comment