Monday, April 13, 2009
Pan Mee
I went to one of my favorite hawker food - Kinkin Chilli Pan Mee in Chow Kit couple of days ago and was very surprised to see the change of staff. The 'fierce' tea-lady was promoted to cashier cum 2nd-chef and the main chef is a lady who I have never seen before. The boss on the other hand was caught wandering around at the back of the premises. The quality of the food dropped significantly as expected. I hope this is just a temporaly staff subsitution rather than a permanent 水鬼升城王.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
1 comment:
why you bother? so long the pan mee is still the tasty pan mee you like...
Post a Comment