Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Awana phobia
Once upon a time (about ten to fifteen years ago) I played golf at Awana, in which I lost more than 10 balls, gave up half way through and told myself not to ever play in this course again. I visited the course again yesterday and experience similar disaster. I tried to give myself all sort of excuses such as bad weather (heavy rain mid way through the game) and wet soggy grass. A better logical explanation is that I have phobia in this course. Score of 107 is the worst this year thus far, however, am confident that I would not repeat similar performance as long as I don’t visit the same stupid course.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment