Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Hatyai Half Marathon 2023

First International Race I ever participated. A seven hour train ride to a foreign country in a different racing condition (weather & timing) plus a month long sickness definitely affect my performance on this run. After about 5km mark, I am aware that it is unlikely that I will break my PB, yet, there is still a chance to have a good run. I am within reach from the 2:00 pacer in most of the race. 

The final results are just under 2 hour for the first 21.14km (pace 5:40/km) and 2hours and 38second for the entire race of about 21.25km. Second best result and I am satisfied with the results. 



Getting Ready for the Run.

Back from the Race. Two of us achieve PB.

Getting ready for the Race

Official photos from Hatyai Marathon (P1-6)






The finishing line

Final Official Results.




 

No comments:

Ranking Half Marathon

 Ranking all the Half Marathon I have participated Rank 8:     Twin City 2024 (Pac e: 6'19, Time: 2'14) Prior Race condition: Poor. ...