Friday, October 4, 2024

KLSCM 2024 Coming Up


First Marathon in 2024 and third in my life. I am definitely under prepared for this, both in terms of behind my training schedule and as compared to a year before. 


Last year's KLSCM, I just came off 4 successful half marathon, including three sub-two half marathon and a trial-full marathon. This year, on the other hand, I started the first half of the year with plenty of sickness (almost monthly), although I do have a satisfactory 10km run in July and 30km run in September. Hopefully I can finish the race without any major disaster, knowing that results better than prior year is near impossible.


Ultimate Goal:- Anything better than last year.
 

No comments:

Best Steakhouse in Town

I once had a wish of trying some of the best restaurant with Michelin Stars but soon notice that many of them are French & Japanese food...