Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Best Steakhouse in Town

I once had a wish of trying some of the best restaurant with Michelin Stars but soon notice that many of them are French & Japanese food and serve 'cold' food therefore I most likely wouldn't enjoy it or find it value for money or good experience. I therefore should tweak the wish a little bit by changing it to best steakhouse. I should probably start with Malaysia instead of worldwide as there are really plenty of great steakhouse in the country. 


Here are some of the best steakhouse I have tried so far.

1. Chamber's Grill @ KL Hilton (Rating 4.7)

2. Butcher Carrey @ Sri Hartamas (Rating 4.3)

3. Maria's Steakhouse @ Sunway (Rating 4.6)


Here are some of the steakhouse I really keen to try in future:

1. Prime @ Le Meridien (Rating 4.5)

2. Meat Point @ TTDI (Rating 4.9)

3. Vantador @ Sri Hartamas (Rating 4.5)


Second Tier of Steakhouse that I am keen to try:

1. The Beato Steakhouse @ Publika (Rating 4.5)

2. Jake's Charbroil @ Medan Damansara (Rating 4.3)

3. Kay's Steak and Lobster @ Putra Heights (Rating 4.6)




No comments:

Best Steakhouse in Town

I once had a wish of trying some of the best restaurant with Michelin Stars but soon notice that many of them are French & Japanese food...