Tuesday, April 2, 2019
Transit at Dubai
11 days Madrid Trip start today. First stop is transit at Dubai airport. I didn't leave the airport, however, I am pretty sure I saw the tallest building in the world from the airplane window. I mean, its really hard to miss as it is easily 5 times taller than any other tall building in the city.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...

No comments:
Post a Comment