Friday, March 22, 2019
Decanting
This wine is pretty good after you decant for about 3-4 hours. I mean, REALLY? 3-4 hours? Who really has 3-4 hours to spare for drinking one wine? The guy who opened this bottle of wine said he has about 200 bottles left. That means time required to decant is about 800 hours. That is equivalent to 33 days! Good luck mate!
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...

No comments:
Post a Comment