Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Spain Culture
Observation on Spanish Culture-
1) Spanish don’t use side plates for their bread. They just put on the table. Yes, bread on the table.
2) Spanish don’t usually go for wineries hopping. That is Aussie style. They go for Tapas Bar hopping however.
3) Spanish have their dinner at 9pm. One of the reason is refer to point 4.
4) Sunset is at almost 9pm.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment