Saturday, July 2, 2016
Policeman
Papa,' Look Hong Yi. There's a police car in front. What is the policeman doing in the restaurant?'
HY,' Catching bad guys lo.'
Papa,' No no no. They are here for a meal.'
HY,' If they are here for a meal, why are they not driving their own family car?'
Papa,' ..... you are right... they are here to catch bad guys.'
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment