Tuesday, September 25, 2012
Bukit Hartamas
First ever participation of Hash-Run like virgin jungle tracking. It is as difficult as I ever anticipated. Apart from hitting a tree with my eye, sliding down the terrain full of mud and falling a few times, everything is fine. Best thing about this hash run – is the food after the run. Makes it all worthwhile.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
1 comment:
enjoyed the treking with u vr much!
Post a Comment