Friday, November 9, 2012
Sprained Neck
After spraining my neck twice within a month, I am living my life with a very limited vision (unable to fully turn my neck) in the past month. I have yet to resume my old self after numerous therapies, and I do believe the head to neck proportion is as much of a factor as stress and weak muscles.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment