Monday, March 29, 2010
Mount KK
Just when I thought that the plan to climb Mount KK is not possible (due to accommodation fully booked), I received flash news over the weekend that the plan is reactivated. This is as much of good news as shocking scary news. I haven’t trained myself for this and having great doubts if I am physically fit for this adventure. For those who wish to know the outcome, you’ll hear me brag about it after I return, or keeping it very low profile and very quiet. :P
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment