Sunday, November 8, 2009
Bkt Melawati
We have just successfully climbed Mount Melawati yesterday. This is the first training exercise for next year’s great vision of climbing KK. It took us some 4-5 hours, however, I felt more difficult than my last visit three years ago. It could be aging, or the slightly more difficult route that we took (probably a better excuse for me). Nonetheless, I’ll plan for hill climbing exercise monthly basis and hopefully I’ll be as strong as an ox come mid next year. Next stop: Mount Dato perhaps?
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment