Friday, November 20, 2009
Badminton
Following playing ping pong for the first time in three years, last night I played badminton for the first time in six months. Talking about body sore, I have it all over my body the following morning. Played poorly once again, but of course it’s due to the poor lighting, the loosening strings on the racket and the hardness of the floor.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
No comments:
Post a Comment