Coins from ten kings in Qing dynasty. Which is your fav. king?
Monday, July 20, 2009
Coins
Finally, I managed to buy some coins that is suppose to immune myself from getting sick (in Feng Sui terms) due to the location of my work station in the office. I got 10 coins from ten Kings in Qing dynasty, not of great value but of great meaning. Talking about sickness, there are more and more people I care about getting sick lately. Take great care, and if necessary, buy some coins and put on your workstation like I do.

Coins from ten kings in Qing dynasty. Which is your fav. king?
Coins from ten kings in Qing dynasty. Which is your fav. king?
2026 Perth- Part 3
Day 9- Meeting up with old friends Andy Wong & Kelvin Lee (Ho Kei). A quick tour inside Wesley College is the highlight of the day. Day...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
1 comment:
don care!! i wan!! gimme asap!!
Post a Comment