Monday, February 2, 2009
Wine
I have found a wine at home labeled Chateau Cadet-Bin 1984 Saint Emilion Grand CRU. Chateau wine is usually the best quality Bordeaux wine and Grand Cru Classe is the highest level of the Bordeaux classification. Being a 1984 wine it could be really valuable. The glitch is, however, base on my preliminary research, the first vintage of the particular wine is in 1988. Therefore, this so call 1984 vintage is pretty misleading. Any idea if this is a fake wine or wrongly labeled?
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
2 comments:
please blog someting that i know la!!!
Update: My latest reading indicates that this wine was originally Grand Cru Classe but was later demoted to Grand Cru in the year 2006.
For those who are interested in St Emilion Grand Cru Classe - try Chateau La Couspaude 2005 (simply brilliant).
Post a Comment