Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Traffic
Happy Chinese New Year! We welcome the year of the Ox. The traffic is as smooth as ever in KL amid Chinese New Year. This is the only time in the year you can enjoy such prevelige. I do wonder, however, if it is me or are there more idiotic drivers during this period of time? Maybe these low-b driver only surface when the elites are not around.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
1 comment:
thanks to those kl, melaka, penang, jb, spore ppl la... ipoh is jam and packed!!!
Post a Comment