Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Driving License
I'm back from a long two weeks journey. Unfortunately, my Malaysia driving license did not come back with me, probably left as a souvenir for the restaurant cleaning lady in a little town called Zhao Qing. I wonder if I can legally drive on the road for the time being as the card I lost is the 'extension' of expiry card rather than the original license.
2026 Perth- Part 3
Day 9- Meeting up with old friends Andy Wong & Kelvin Lee (Ho Kei). A quick tour inside Wesley College is the highlight of the day. Day...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
2 comments:
u should say thank you, veli thank you, veli veli thank you to the person who so pitty to 'help' u get back your new drving license!!
meaning of 'help'...emm...u know i know ler...
you should propose to the Ministry or JPJ quickly implement the system of combine the IC & Licience together..so 2 in 1..easier lo...
Post a Comment