Friday, June 6, 2008
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
3 comments:
Ooi... U forgot Big Head Big BIg BIG leh. kekekek..
hohoho..ok la... write u another comment.
Emm.... but what to write leh??? U got only 1 posting leh!!!
ohh Hui Li, nice to meet you here.
( bravo for the comments !!)..
this Uncle Koo have so many nice names till pplss also confuse...such as:- Uncle COOL ,Pacik Koo ...ooopppsss......
Post a Comment