Friday, June 13, 2008
Injuries
When a professional athletic hurt himself in a tournament, he would most certainly receive plenty of sympathy and get paid handsomely during his rehabitation. When an ordinary person sprains his ankle whilst walking on the street (by stepping onto an uneven road), however, probably receives more hilarious comments than attention. It is thus wiser to stick to the “injured in sports” story. Nonetheless, if you feel pity for this ordinary bloke, I heard he needs some assistance in cleaning up his house and driving him around. Please do not hesitate to contact him for volunteer work. :)
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
1 comment:
this bloke will need to do the cleaning by himself as i notice that there is no comment for this post.
maybe he found someone to help... who knows...
Post a Comment