Saturday, September 14, 2024

Boom+ Run 2024

This year run has been hit with numerous unfortunate incidence amid health issues. This is my first long run (as in run more than 21km) this year. It started with a poor omen as I notice my chosen running shoes are half torn (and required glues). Luckily I brought a backup shoes. The backup shoes is suppose to be for normal daily trainers, however, it is definitely capable of finishing the 30km. 


I able to hit my target today despite in poor form. There are many red signals such as high heart rate after 35minutes mark, drop in pace after the 18km, cram at 26km mark and generally really struggle in the last 10km. Nonetheless, its still a PB for 30km race :)  





















No comments:

Best Steakhouse in Town

I once had a wish of trying some of the best restaurant with Michelin Stars but soon notice that many of them are French & Japanese food...