Monday, May 27, 2024

Fallout 76

 With almost hundred of weapons in Fallout 76, here's my top weapons


1.    Railway Riffle.

Surprisingly being the most powerful weapon in game, it is easy to get and easy to upgrade.


2.    Fixer

My first main weapon that took a long time to 'mod' to my liking. Its powerful but not as smooth as I wish. Good for sneaky player like me. 


3.    Handmade

This weapon is very similar to fixer. It is slightly weaker but it is a lot more smoother.


4.    Tesla Riffle.

A 'tag' weapon that is ideal for quest. Pretty powerful and has cool animation.


5.    Cremantor

My only non-Commando build. I have yet to 'mod' this heavy-gun to my preference and probably not my style. 


No comments:

Best Steakhouse in Town

I once had a wish of trying some of the best restaurant with Michelin Stars but soon notice that many of them are French & Japanese food...