Monday, November 18, 2013

Bye Bye Lai Meng

This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many memorable moment in the school. Top ten memorable moments/location are:

10. The basketball court- my first ever basketball experience.

9. The kindergarten playground

8. The canteen - somehow remember it to be bigger.

7. The netball hoop and ping pong table

6. The roof on top of the path – For six years I wish I can run on top of them.

5. Staircase - This particular staircase is where I was stationed as Prefect.

4. Chess corner – This corner is where I sit and play Chinese Chess with friends.

3. The Long Kang – My fell here in standard five not only cost me the chance to March in Merdeka day, but also gave me a 4 inch scar that still exist today.

2. The ‘dream toilet’ – A weird design toilet always mysteriously appear in my dream for many years. (Two toilets next to each other). The most interesting thing is I forgot all about this toilet until my recent visit. Apparently one is for primary students and the other is for kindergarten kids.

1. The classroom - THIS IS THE PLACE !!! This is where I was being PUNISHED to STAND OUTSIDE the classroom for the first time in my life.. I was only Kindergarten at the time. What did I do wrong by the way? Really would like to ask the teacher. It should be the year 1981. Who was the teacher at the time?

No comments:

Ranking Half Marathon

 Ranking all the Half Marathon I have participated Rank 8:     Twin City 2024 (Pac e: 6'19, Time: 2'14) Prior Race condition: Poor. ...