Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Placement in primary school Part II
After months of applications, appealing, running around and making phone calls everywhere, I finally able to place HY to the same primary school as I do. It’s exactly 6.5km (less traffic) from house and is second closest school, following Yat Chee of 5.5km (but heavy traffic). For comparison, HY’s current kindergarten is 9.6km away from home.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...

No comments:
Post a Comment