Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Lost and Found
We lost two toy cars a week ago and couldn’t find it no matter how. We lost another two cars this week and that trigger my anger as I couldn’t believe I couldn’t locate all these missing items. After a hard search, I finally found some of the items – not this week’s lost items, but last week’s lost items instead. Guess who is responsible for this action? Monster under the bed. No really, it’s found under a bed, a place you almost thought the bed is lying on top of the floor.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
No comments:
Post a Comment