Oh yeah there's one more movie that I long for- Ted 2, but it won't be available until June. Lets hope there won't be any delay in screening.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Movies / TV
There will be plenty of good shows, both on the big screen and tv coming up this month. First we have the most anticipated movie of the year - Fast & Furious 7. Whether it is great or not, it will be the last. Then we have Entourage the movie. I have been waiting for very long. I am not sure if it will be shown in Malaysia Cinema, but I hope I can download it somewhere. On the TV front, we have Game of Thrones Season 5. Very much looking forward to this too.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment