Thursday, January 8, 2015
Basketball Shoe
My basketball shoes is officially K.O. I bought the shoes before the birth of HY, i.e. its close to four years. That's really long compared to my Uni days, in which most of my basketball shoes couldn't even last a year.
I just realised I never bought Nike Basketball shoes in my life. I had tried Reebok, Adidas and even Converse but not Nike Basketball Shoes. I had Nike running shoes, Nike Climbing Hill shoes, but not Nike basketball shoes. Perhaps its time to buy a Nike Basketball shoes?
2026 Perth- Part 3
Day 9- Meeting up with old friends Andy Wong & Kelvin Lee (Ho Kei). A quick tour inside Wesley College is the highlight of the day. Day...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
1 comment:
I end up buying a Nike basketball shoes, around RM 240 or consider low end/range for Nike. After one basketball session, I find it quite pleasant.
Post a Comment