The phone is selected based on size and price as I know little about Samsung and Android phone. This will be my very first Android phone. The other two popular phones that I did not select are Samsung S3 – also known as very big phone and Samsung Notes 2 – also known as freaking big phone. Phones are just getting bigger and bigger nowadays.
Tuesday, March 5, 2013
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...

No comments:
Post a Comment