Food is good, lobster is big and it’s the first time I get to eat the whole lobster with the king size claws. In fact, we rarely get to see a lobster with the claws after cook. The right claw is particularly bigger than the left. I bet she must be a right hander :)
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Lobsterman versus Lobster 面
We have a delicious value for money lobster meal yesterday. The funny thing is for hours after Sacha suggested the location for dinner, I was under the impression that we are going for a Chinese Lobster Noodle (Lobster 面) as opposed to a western restaurant with the name of The Lobsterman.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment