Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Road Trip
I’ll be heading for a long road trip (about a week) from tomorrow onwards. I won’t be able to post any blog, however, I haven’t been writing much in recent weeks amid hectic schedule anyway. To my blog supporters (which there probably aren’t any left), whatever you do, just don’t destroy my blog whilst I am away yeah :)
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
1 comment:
Wish you a safe journey and fruitfull business trip. Don't forget to bring me back souvenir such as tortoies egg, jagung... :D
Post a Comment