Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Shoes
My shoes don’t usually last more than a year if I wear them regularly amid clumsy walking styles. My favorite shoes - Obermain, awarded shoes of the century by myself, has surprised myself for surviving for more than 3 years, but is in serious deformation condition and should not be able to last the month. I am looking for a replacement shoes and all I can say to the next shoes is that “You have some big shoes to fill”.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment