Let's all aim at our beloved brother Loong
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Paintball
I am planning to organize a paintball event on the first Sunday of June. I have yet to book the venue but will do so in coming weekend. All my friends will be invited. It will be split into two groups: first group will be name “Kill Brother Loong” and second group will be name “Saving Brother Loong”. I name this because Shyne Loong failed to join us in our previous paintball session several years ago - he over drank the night before and was still vomiting hours before we head to the venue. As such, we shall grant him a delightful experience he would never forget (i.e. everyone aiming him). Details will be available for everyone next week I hope.

Let's all aim at our beloved brother Loong
Let's all aim at our beloved brother Loong
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
This is the end for my Primary school Lai Meng, which will be dismantle next year and rebuild at a different location. There are so many mem...
No comments:
Post a Comment