Sunday, May 17, 2009
Basketball
Feeling extremely soar and exhausted after a two hours full court basketball game. Playing at 3pm in the afternoon in this hot & humid weather certainly make it worst. I collide with a player from the opponent team whilst fighting for the rebound in the game and was bounce off the court. Pretty amazing as it used to be me banging people around, but those are obviously things that happen over ten years ago.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
No comments:
Post a Comment