Monday, February 16, 2015
Happy Anniversary
Happy Anniversary Number 4 of hopefully unlimited, till the day we die. Instead of being eventful, we choose to spend most of the day sitting in the restaurant. Guess we prefer to reserved our energy on something else; or should we say we haven't got the stamina to participate in more exciting events. Luckily we are pretty happy with the restaurant we chose- D'italiane Kitchen @ Paradigm Mall. Great Ambience, good food, fair pricing. Its so comfortable that we spent more than three hours in one place.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...

No comments:
Post a Comment