Wednesday, July 27, 2011
Double Parking
I hate those idiots who double park their cars. They are selfish and totally inconsiderate. To stop people from doing that to me, I shall double park people first (hahaha..). However, things are not always work out as plan. Alas… here comes triple parking champion (the white vehicle)!! Welcome to Malaysia.
KLSCM 2026
A very different race. First of all, this is only my third race this year (as the previous race - PJ Half 30km was cancelled due to bad weat...
-
I wake up today realizing it’s not far from my birthday. Here’s this year birthday presents wish-list. I am pretty surprise that I couldn’t...
-
I have been very sick for almost a week now with terrible coughing and scorching soar throat that disturb my daily activity and sleep. Grea...
1 comment:
this only happend in Malaysia, especialy KL!
Post a Comment